Friday, June 25, 2010

MJ Music Lives Forever...

I grew up in the 80's into 90's era, music was the best. I love to listen and watch Michael Jackson's music. My favorite video "Remember the Time, Smooth Criminal, and Bad." My mother and brother favorite song "Beat it." My father's favorite album "Off The Wall." My favorite album "Bad." My brother is 30 years old, he forever moonwalks! When we have a get together he plays at least on MJ song, my mom and brother dances! My mother thinks she has the foot work down but she looks like she is doing the James Brown. Moving her feet fast like a chicken running. I never told this to anyone, but now admitting this in my blog, when MJ passed I cried for three days. I took it very hard. Growing up and now, looking back,  I realize people spent years trying to destroy him, rather than idolize his music, talent, and contributes to helping the world. I never knew what to believe about him. When you're a child you hear so many different comments. We all have one thing in common. He is the greatest artist ever lived and he created a path and lead the way to artists today. We celebrate him. MJ Music lives forever...Love You....

No comments:

Post a Comment