Monday, June 28, 2010

BET AWARD SHOW :)

The Bet Award Show was last night. I really enjoyed it . It was one of the best in awhile. I really felt Chris Brown's tribute to Michael Jackson was truly amazing! You can't take away the fact that Chris really touched everyone. Michael was there with him and just touched his heart. I lost a lot of followers for comments I made on my twitter page. When someone is talented you should give them props. Only god can judge people but who else has the right. My favorite part of the show was Prince! My goodness, he was something to look at. I think he is talented, smart, handsome, and will always be one of my favorite artists! Patti, Alicia Keys, and Janelle really blazed the stage! I am so glad he won the award and they really, truly, honored him well. BET well done! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment