Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday MJ

Michael Jackson's Birthday August 29,  he would have been 52 years old. I honored the King of Pop on Twitter. In the salon clients were watching "The Wiz" on BET network. I, of course, had to sneak in my office and post quotes, lyrics of my favorite songs, and interact with friends on Twitter. It was sad day for many who wished he was still alive. Everyday, is hard to believe that he would never create music for fans ever again. I never looked at this as a mourning process but as a celebration of a humanitarian, artist, father, fashion icon, and a musical genius that would live in my heart forever.
On his birthday, I remember all the great things he did for our world. He brought people to together in love, and wished for a better future. His memories and music will never be forgotten. Thank you, Michael, for making our world a better place. Happy Birthday MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment